What you should know
Our Silky Oatmeal shampoo is a mild and gentle shampoo that will help create a soft and silky feel to the coat. It can be used on any breed or coat and has the benefits of oatmeal and Jojoba, which help soothe dry skin. The Silky Oatmeal shampoo is sulfate and paraben free and has a built-in odor neutralizers keep the coat smelling fresher longer.
Purified Water, Sodium C-14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramide MEA, Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Polyquaternium 7, Glycol Sterate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Oatmeal, Polyquaternium 10, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Caramel, FD & C Red #40, fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin
Wet hair thoroughly, apply shampoo, massage into skin and coat and rinse to remove dirt. For optimum results, apply another small amount of shampoo again. Lather and let sit for 2-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Leaving any shampoo residue in the coat can cause itching and/or dandruff.
Can be diluted 15:1.
Creating a flat, soft and silky look and feel is easier when using the Silky Oatmeal Conditioner after shampooing
- SILKY COAT: This mild and gentle shampoo will help create a soft and silky feel to your dog's coat. It can be used on any breed or coat type and features oatmeal and jojoba to help soothe dry skin.
- FRESH SMELLING: The Silky Oatmeal shampoo features our signature jasmine and vanilla fragrance. It's sulfate and paraben-free with built-in odor neutralizers keep the coat smelling fresher longer.
- CLEAN PUPS: A clean, shiny & fresh coat is a good indicator of a healthy, well-loved pup & a necessity for extended cuddle time. Our shampoos, conditioners & brush sprays are perfectly balanced & help remove odor.
- HELPING YOUR DOG SHINE: We understand the power of wellness to help dogs shine from the inside out. We offer nutritionally superior food, treats, & supplements alongside premium grooming products.
- INNER WELLNESS & OUTER BEAUTY: We promote health & beauty through nutrition and wellness because we care as much as you do about what you put in, & on, your dog's body.